Rendezvous “R” Park is a fun outdoor community hub that fosters nature, wildlife, creativity and recreation for people of all ages.
Rendezvous “R” Park
- R Park is across the river from Emily’s Pond recreation area and adjacent to the Wilson Boat Launch access road, at the intersection of highways 22 and 390.
- 40 acres of open space
- Free use for the public
- The first park of its kind in the Tetons
- Accessible via vehicle, public transportation, the Snake River and the pathway
Destination Rendezvous Park
Through donations R Park will be open in 2014. Your donation will help to build and maintain R Park for generations to enjoy.
R Park is for the use and enjoyment of Jackson Hole. Therefore tremendous community input was involved in the design of what the park would look like, feature and how it would be used. Some of the tools to collect public input were workshops, surveys and presentations to stakeholders. To learn more please visit the Design page.
- reading and relaxing
- painting and photography
- water recreation
Benefits to the community
- a free gathering and recreation place
- centrally located to Teton Village, Wilson and Jackson Hole
- enjoyment and appreciation of nature for visitors
- inviting for locals and tourists
- creative inspiration
More: Rendezvous Park is a project of the Rendezvous Lands Conservancy. Learn about the staff and board on the About page.
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.