May 21, 2014 by parkdirector
- The three ponds are almost fully shaped, with the largest being 455 feet at its widest – that’s large enough to swim, kayak, and even stand-up paddleboard!
- Five large knolls ranging from 12 to 25 feet in height are being shaped to serve as features for recreation and exploration.
- R Park’s bike path that connects to the Snake River pathway bridge is in progress.
- 1,000 additional feet of Snake River access will exist via R Park’s levee.
- Seeing that our community needed support, R Park donated pit run (gravel) to help with stabilization efforts at the Budge slide site.
- Moose, elk, deer, beavers, eagles, and ospreys have been spotted at R Park – don’t forget your binocs!